HVAC Business Insurance
Advantial Insurance Agency, located in Plano, Texas, specializes in HVAC Insurance. If you're an HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) tradesman who installs, repairs and upgrades HVAC systems in residences or commercial buildings, you need proper HVAC insurance coverage to protect your assets. Consider the following:
Is your current HVAC Insurance coverage sufficient?
- Are your HVAC subcontractors protected?
- Do you have coverage for any temporary or additional employees?
- What is your fallback if miscalculations lead to a loss of revenue for your customers?
Advantial Insurance can customize a specialized HVAC Contractors Insurance policy to address specific needs, including:
- Commercial Liability Insurance - Pays on your behalf in the event that you are found legally liable for bodily injury or property damage caused by your business operations.
- Workers Compensation - Covers your statutory obligation to pay employee's medical bills and lost wages from job related injuries and sickness.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance - Offers a specialized commercial insurance program with an enhancement rider that may include: Employees as Insured, Loss of Earnings, Towing Reimbursement, Wavier of Collision Deductible, and Rental Reimbursement.
- Commercial Property Insurance - Includes buildings, the contents of your business, business interruption, etc.
- General Liability Insurance - Helps to financially protect your business from fire, theft, vandalism, etc.
- Tool Insurance - To protect your investments, "scheduled" or "unscheduled" tools are a big expense that must be covered.